Hello everyone. Today I am going to talk about how to stay healthy, have a glowing skin and look beautiful.
With so many options available for beauty products and cosmetics, we are spoiled for choice, ignoring the most important fact “No makeup in this world can make you look beautiful if you don’t feel beautiful.”
Yes, we do make “artificial” efforts to look beautiful but health is an oft neglected area. Being healthy and beautiful is more of a lifestyle change and not merely using some products.
In an era of rat race, stress, fatigue and what not we have absolutely no regard for the most treasured wealth, Our Health.
Given below are some very simple tips that anyone can implement to stay healthy and beautiful provided they take out time for themselves:
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps circulate the nutrients in our body . In addition it also helps in removing toxins from our body. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. You will see a marked improvement in your skin, hair and overall health. If you find the taste of water boring try infused water or fruit infused water. You will find a lot of recipes on the internet to choose from.
- Quit smoking as it is harmful for both active and passive smokers. Rest I don’t need to elaborate on the reasons why one should quit smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and other similar drinks as much as you can.
- Exercise, exercise doesn’t mean regular visits to the gym.You can do whatever you like. From taking a stroll or jog in a nearby park to doing yoga at home or simply dancing to your favorite song. There are a variety of activities to choose from. Exercising leads to opening up of the tiny pores present on our skin and releasing toxins, a process commonly known as sweating. Exercising is also known to give a healthy glow to our skin.
- Eating healthy. Eating out, consuming junk food is OK once in a while.But if you are having junk food or eating out regularly you definitely need to change this habit. It is difficult for the digestive system to digest such rich and oily food that too on a regular basis. Remember what you put into your body is what shows on the outside.
- Drinking green tea helps digesting food. Rest there are a lot of benefits of green tea written all over the internet. But I haven’t seen those benefits for myself so won’t mention it here.
- Sleep, one must take 7-9 hours of sleep at night.
Last but not the least you need to be happy and feel good about yourself. Be positive and try to stay calm and stress free as your mental state affects your health. Start your day with a smile.Follow these simple tips and you will see a marked difference in yourself. Till then be positive and live life to the fullest.