Hello everyone, today I am going to review Patanjali Saundarya Kesar Chandan Aloe Vera Gel. Last month I went to the Patanjali store near my place to buy some products and found this new gel.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION+ CLAIMS+ COMPOSITION+ USES+ HOW TO USE+ SHELF LIFE
PRICE: Rs 50/- for 60 ml
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- ALOE VERA: Treats sunburn, moisturizes the skin, treats acne, fights aging etc.
- KESAR: Potassium found in kesar is a necessary source for cell formation and repair, treats acne and blemishes, gives fairer and radiant looking skin.
- CHANDAN: Good for acne and pimples, fights the onslaught of free radicals, soothes skin and has cooling effect, imparts a glowing complexion.
- VITAMIN E: Praised as an antioxidant (An antioxidant fights the production of free radicals and lends a healthy appearance to your skin, also reduces signs of aging.)
- I have been using this product for a month now. I massage it on my skin at night before going to sleep.
- It does give an instant glow to my face. It has helped lighten the blemishes a little. Good for those with light spots and blemishes.
- It has a cooling effect, maybe because of chandan.
- Good for those who have mild acne.
- I don’t like the fragrance, seems a little artificial.
- Don’t use more than required as it may leave your face looking oily.
- Less chemicals as compared to other products.
- Small quantity required to moisturize the whole face.
- Works well for all skin types especially for oily and acne prone skin.
- Has a cooling effect.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Easily available online as well as at any Patanjali outlet near you.
- I find it costlier than Patanjali Aloe Vera gel (Rs 80/- for 150 ml).
- Each 5g contains only 0.01% of kesar and 0.10% of chandan (which is very less).
- Artificial Fragrance
- Those who use Patanjali Aloe Vera gel may end up disappointed as this new gel works in the same way, composition is almost the same but is costlier. I don’t think I will buy it again.
I hope this post helped you, see you soon. Till then stay happy, be positive and live life to the fullest.
- Patanjali Apricot face scrub review
- Activated Carbon: Is it worth all the hype
- The ultimate guide to stay healthy & beautiful
Follow me on: