Hello everyone, today I am going to review Patanjali apricot face scrub.
Exfoliation helps the skin to look and feel healthy by getting rid of dirt. Face scrubs exfoliate the skin by removing blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin.
Recently I have started using the Patanjali apricot face scrub,
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION+ CLAIMS+ COMPOSITION+ USES+ HOW TO USE+ SHELF LIFE
PRICE: Rs 60/- for 60 grams
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS :
- APRICOT: Heals damaged skin, reduces wrinkles, removes blemishes, removes blackheads, maintains skin elasticity, improves skin tone, moisturizing properties.
- WHEAT GERM: Antioxidant and anti-ageing properties, repairs tissues, prevents skin problems.
- Aloe vera: Treats sunburn, moisturizes the skin, treats acne, fights aging etc.
- I have been using this scrub for a couple of months now, it definitely does what it claims. I have oily and sensitive skin and it does remove all the dirt and oil without drying my skin. I usually exfoliate my skin 3 times a week.
- It does remove blackheads and whiteheads to an extent, not the deep-seated ones but the ones on the surface of the skin.
- It does give an instant glow to my face.
- Clogged pores are one of the root causes of acne. Obviously this scrub unclogs the pores so it does prevent pimples that are caused by clogged pores.
- Less chemicals as compared to other scrubs.
- Cleans the face effectively.
- Works well for all skin types.
- Travel-friendly packaging plus pocket-friendly.
- Easily available online as well as at any Patanjali outlet near you.
- Contains parabens.
- Doesn’t remove deep seated blackheads.
Overall it is a good product which I will buy again.
I hope this post helped you, Hope to see you soon.
- Patanjali Saundarya Kesar Chandan Aloe Vera Gel Review
- Activated Carbon: Is it worth all the hype
- DIY COFFEE SCRUB
Follow me on: