Ahoy everyone !!! Hope you all are doing good. Its been quite a while that I haven’t posted anything, I was caught up with my end term exams. But now they are over and I am back.
Today I am going to review the Khadi amla hair oil. Oiling not only helps in hair growth but also nourishes the scalp.
Oiling strengthens hair protein and also prevents bacterial and fungal infections. Choosing the right oil can go a long way in keeping your mane long, healthy and shiny.
Recently I have started using the khadi amla hair oil.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION+ INGREDIENTS+ HOW TO USE + EXPIRY DATE
PRICE: Rs 100 for 210 ml
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- AMLA: Cures hair loss, strengthens hair follicles, prevents premature graying, great conditioner, effective treatment for dandruff, best remedy for dry and flaky scalp, stimulates hair growth.
- TIL OIL (sesame oil): Treats dandruff and hair loss, promotes hair growth, prevents dryness, deep conditions hair, revitalizes damaged hair, prevents split ends.
- I have been using this oil for a couple of months now, it definitely helps in hair growth. I apply the oil and leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. It leaves my hair soft and shiny after I wash my hair. It also deals with dandruff.
- I make it a point to apply the oil to my ends in order to prevent split ends.
- At first it was difficult to remove this oil, you need to wash your hair properly to remove the oil completely.
- Less chemicals.
- Helps in hair growth, conditions the hair and makes them soft.
- Excellent for all hair types especially dry hair.
- Travel-friendly packaging plus pocket-friendly.
- Availability might be an issue, available online as well as at khadi outlets.
- Difficult to remove the oil.
- Smell may not please sensitive noses.
I hope this post helped you, stay tuned for more.
Follow me on:
Facebook : FunFashionFreedom