Ahoy everyone !!! Hope you all are doing good. Its been quite a while that I haven’t posted anything, I was caught up with my end term exams. But now they are over and I am back.
Today I am going to review the Khadi amla hair oil. Oiling not only helps in hair growth but also nourishes the scalp. (My hair journey & tips I learnt)
Oiling strengthens hair protein and also prevents bacterial and fungal infections. Choosing the right oil can go a long way in keeping your mane long, healthy and shiny. (My hair journey & tips I learnt (Part 2))
Recently I have started using the khadi amla hair oil.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION+ INGREDIENTS+ HOW TO USE + EXPIRY DATE
PRICE: Rs 100 for 210 ml
INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
- AMLA: Cures hair loss, strengthens hair follicles, prevents premature graying, great conditioner, effective treatment for dandruff, best remedy for dry and flaky scalp, stimulates hair growth.
- TIL OIL (sesame oil): Treats dandruff and hair loss, promotes hair growth, prevents dryness, deep conditions hair, revitalizes damaged hair, prevents split ends.
- I have been using this oil for a couple of months now, it definitely helps in hair growth. I apply the oil and leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. It leaves my hair soft and shiny after I wash my hair. It also deals with dandruff.
- I make it a point to apply the oil to my ends in order to prevent split ends.
- At first it was difficult to remove this oil, you need to wash your hair properly to remove the oil completely.
- Less chemicals.
- Helps in hair growth, conditions the hair and makes them soft.
- Excellent for all hair types especially dry hair.
- Travel-friendly packaging plus pocket-friendly.
- Availability might be an issue, available online as well as at khadi outlets.
- Difficult to remove the oil.
- Smell may not please sensitive noses.
I hope this post helped you. Hope to see you soon. Till then stay happy, be positive and live life to the fullest.
Follow me on:
Facebook : FunFashionFreedom