Hi everyone. Today I am going to share how you can make a scrub using coffee.
BENEFITS OF COFFEE FOR SKIN:
- Skin exfoliation: It’s texture helps to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
- Tightens the skin: Caffeine can banish cellulite when applied topically and leads to firmer and smoother skin.
- Brightens dull skin
- Enhances blood circulation
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation properties
- To treat acne
- Eliminates dark spots and acne scars
- Controls face oil
- Shrinks the pores on skin
- Honey (Olive oil for dry skin)
- Take a small container add 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 tablespoon of honey (olive oil for those with dry skin). Mix them properly. Don’t make the mixture too thin.
- Apply the mixture on your face bit by bit and massage for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also leave this as a face-mask for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off. This mask removes dead skin cells and helps tighten the skin. The use of this scrub cum mask will also help the skin appear clean because of it’s anti-microbial properties.
- Coconut oil: Benefits for skin & hair
- The ultimate guide to stay healthy & beautiful
- My skincare routine
Follow me on: