Hi everyone. Today I am going to share how you can make a scrub using coffee. (My skincare routine + General things to keep in mind for healthy skin )
BENEFITS OF COFFEE FOR SKIN:
- Skin exfoliation: It’s texture helps exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
- Tightens the skin: Caffeine can banish cellulite when applied topically and leads to firmer and smoother skin.
- Brightens dull skin
- Enhances blood circulation
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation properties
- To treat acne (Face Mapping: What your skin acne says about your health)
- Eliminates dark spots and acne scars
- Controls face oil
- Shrinks the pores on skin
- Honey (Olive oil for dry skin) (Honey for healthy skin)
- Take a small container add 1 tablespoon of coffee and 1 tablespoon of honey (olive oil for those with dry skin). Mix them properly. Don’t make the mixture too thin.
- Apply the mixture on your face bit by bit and massage for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also leave this as a face-mask for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off. This mask removes dead skin cells and helps tighten the skin. The use of this scrub cum mask will also help the skin appear clean because of it’s anti-microbial properties.
Hope this post helped you. Hope to see you soon. Till then stay happy, be positive and live life to the fullest.
- Honey for healthy skin
- Coconut oil: Benefits for skin & hair
- The ultimate guide to stay healthy & beautiful
- Patanjali Apricot face scrub review
Follow me on: