Hey everyone, today I am going to review Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm. The skin on your lips are thinner than your facial skin, using a lip balm ensures that your lips are well hydrated. (DIY TINTED LIP BALM (2 min read))
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION+ CLAIMS+ COMPOSITION+ USES+ HOW TO USE+ SHELF LIFE:
For external use only, store in dark and dry place.
PRICE: Rs 25 for 10g
- This lip balm definitely does what it claims. It hydrates my lips and leaves them soft.
- Generally lip balms lead to formation of a white residue, not the case with this lip balm.
- I apply it whenever I feel the need to apply it. I usually reapply it after every 2-3 hours.
- Contains ingredients that hydrate and nourish the lips (shea butter, olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E to name a few).
- Contains less chemicals.
- Light and hydrating, quickly absorbed by lips.
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Easily available online as well as at any Patanjali outlet.
- Lends a glossy effect to lips.
- Doesn’t leave any whitish cast or dry residue on lips.
- Contains no SPF.
- Not long lasting, you have to reapply it after every few hours.
- Not tinted (maybe a con for some).
Overall it is a good product which I will buy again.
Hope this post helped you, stay tuned for more. Till then stay happy, be positive & live life to the fullest.
Follow me on: