Hello everyone, today I am going to show you my current favorite accessory (the title is a giveaway), NECKLACE.
A necklace can instantly glam up the simplest of the outfit.
- This canary yellow necklace is my absolute favorite. I usually team it up with an all black attire (any dull colour) or in contrast with an outfit. It can be worn with both traditional and western wear. I bought this one from Connaught Place.
- This one I had purchased for my convocation. I teamed it up with black high neck top, faded jeans, grey coat and printed canvas shoes that matched the necklace. I purchased it from Janakpuri District Centre.
- Again bought this one from Janakpuri District Centre, teamed it up with a turquoise coloured printed jumpsuit on my birthday.
- This statement piece can be teamed with both traditional and western outfits. I purchased this from a hawker outside Kirti Nagar metro station.
- This one was gifted to me by someone, haven’t worn it yet.
- I recently wore this cute crystal necklace with a baby pink sweater and grey jeans for a friend’s birthday. I purchased this from Janakpuri District Centre.
- I purchased this a long time back, so can’t recall the price.
I definitely want to add a cute choker to this collection.
While playing with accessories don’t go overboard, if your outfit doesn’t require a statement piece don’t wear one.
I hope you enjoyed this post, stay tuned for more.
Follow me on: