Ever wondered what is happiness, what is it to be truly happy, does happiness depend on external factors or is it something totally dependent on you.
From the past 1-2 days I have been observing myself and taking a mental note of things that irritate me.
- I was really irritated because my wisdom tooth was erupting, causing pain. Talking of wisdom teeth, it is generally said that wisdom teeth erupt when a person is “wiser”. Yes I have been raving about this for a couple of days, at least now I am a wise person (not sure though).
- I was not able to wash my hair properly which made a mess of my already messy hair and this further annoyed me.
- Some other observations which are lame and not worth mentioning (as if the above observations were not lame enough).
What I deduced from this was that I get irritated by inconsequential things.
SIMPLE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
- First of all as I have mentioned above, stop getting exasperated on unimportant things. When in such a situation try diverting your mind. True happiness comes from within, don’t let external factors influence it. No one else but you can make yourself happy.
- Love yourself. (I love myself… (2 min read))
- Appreciate your life and people who are a part of it. Stop dwelling into the past.
- Take good care of yourself. (The ultimate guide to stay healthy & beautiful (2 min read))
- Connect with yourself (Spending time in solitude (1 min read)). Find time for activities you enjoy.
- Step out of your comfort zone. (Challenging yourself… (1 min read))
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to get a good dose of laughter.
I hope you enjoyed the post, stay tuned for more. Till then stay happy, be positive and live life to the fullest.
Follow me on: