One should always trust their instincts and listen to their heart. Stop proving yourself to the world and focus on being content with yourself. I always like to follow my instincts instead of suggestions made by others as I believe this is the best way to learn and grow.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma- which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING YOUR HEART:
- You get to know who you really are and what matters to you.
- You learn to love yourself and others.
- You stop following the crowd and start doing what pleases you.
- When you follow your heart, you cease having regrets which is important in order to lead a happy life.
- You stop overthinking and go with what life throws at you. This sharpens your instincts.
- You allow yourself to forgive yourself and others.
- It makes you confident.
I hope this post helped you, stay tuned for more. Till then stay happy, be positive and follow your heart.
Follow me on: