Summers have arrived and it is necessary to take care of your skin and protect it from the scorching heat.
Here are some of the easiest skincare tips that one should definitely give a try,
- CTM: Cleanse, tone, moisturize. One should definitely follow this routine in the morning and before going to bed.
- Ice cubes as toner: Apparently a korean beauty secret, ice cubes cools the skin. It not only shrinks the pores and tightens the skin but also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne and blemishes. Ice cubes can also help reduce puffy eyes and dark circles. Wrap the ice cubes in a clean and soft cotton cloth or use directly and massage it all over the face
- Exfoliating as an when required.
- Green tea: No no, don’t throw away those used green tea bags. Instead refrigerate it and use it as an under-eye treatment. You can also take the green tea leaves add a little rosewater to them and use this mixture as a face wash. Green tea is rich in antioxidants. Hence, it is a superfood for the body as well as the skin.
- DIY face-packs: Use a face-pack as and when required. One of the best face-packs to get rid of sun tan and sunburn is gram flour, turmeric and yogurt face-pack. Gram flour cleanses and exfoliates the skin, turmeric has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, yogurt gives a cooling effect and moisturizes the skin. You can add rosewater instead of curd if you want to. Mix 1 tablespoon of gram flour with half tablespoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt. Apply it and leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
Last but not the least drink a lot of water to beat the heat.
Follow me on:
Facebook:Fun Fashion Freedom