Have you ever lost yourself in a mall or any other place as a kid. This used to happen with me a lot, even now I “feel” lost at times.
But why do we feel lost,
- Maybe because we are too busy with our daily routines to pursue anything we are passionate about.
- Maybe we can’t figure out why we are doing what we are doing. When we are not able to identify the purpose of our being.
- We always seem to fall for whatever is perfect, while trying to measure up we fall short and end up being disappointed.
“Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.”
–Henry David Thoreau
- It is pretty normal to feel lost, happens to almost everyone at some point of their lives.
- Be aware that you have more control than you think, you have the power to do anything you desire.
- Expand your comfort zone, growth doesn’t happen by living in your bubble of comfort where everything is familiar.
- Keep striving to do your best despite all the obstacles.
- Stop being scared if you don’t have an answer to what you want to do with your life. You are not supposed to know everything. You need to take things one day at a time.
I hope this post helped you, stay tuned for more.
Follow me on: