Hey everyone!!! I have been nominated for “The perfectly imperfect tag”. I would like to thank The Girl with Ironwings for nominating me for this.
- Copy/paste the image of the tag in your post.
- Make sure to share a little blurb about the creator of the tag.
- Give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
- Talk about what your strengths are, and what you love about yourself. These can range from anything positive about you, or your future aspirations and goals.’
- Who/what are you inspired by, and how do you want to make a difference?
- What’s your advice to those that struggle to love themselves, and to those that doubt themselves?
- Lastly nominate as many bloggers as you would like (ranging from 1 to whichever amount you choose) and let them know that you nominated them.
This tag was created by Aqsa. All the very best Aqsa for your blog.
A SHOUT OUT:
Thank you The Girl with Ironwings for nominating me.
My optimistic nature and determination are my key strengths.
WHO/WHAT ARE YOU INSPIRED BY?
I am inspired by life, whatever transpires around me. From a bird flying to the ants gathering food all such events inspires me.
WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE TO THOSE WHO STRUGGLE TO LOVE THEMSELVES OR THOSE WHO DOUBT THEMSELVES?
- That Curly Girly
- Nikki’s Confetti Life
Thank you for reading.
Follow me on: