We come across a lot of people ranging from those who get on our nerves to those whose pleasant temperament and gentle nature leaves us in awe of them.
The appropriate way to deal with people can save our precious time and energy.
Here are a few tips that I keep in mind in order to stay away from unsolicited mess:
- First things first, don’t waste time and energy on people who don’t matter.
- Take a stand where it is required, there is no need to put across your point of view where it is not needed.
- Stay calm and don’t lose your cool.
- Try not to vent your anger on someone else.
- Try not to poke your nose in places where it doesn’t belong.
- Accept the fact that you aren’t going to get along with some people and that’s fine.
- At times it is better to stay silent, but never subdue your dignity.
- Take a deep breath or drink water when you feel your temper rising (this never works for me though).
Stay tuned for more, till then sayonara guys!!!
Follow me on: